Working to inform, challenge and inspire our readers and clients every day, the ESI Media offices in High St Kensington offer a lively and sociable working environment.
From our journalists to our commercial team, we have some of the best talent in the business, who are all passionate about our fantastic brands.
All of our employees are entitled to benefits including great pension and health insurance schemes. We also offer cycle to work and season ticket loan initiatives to make our employees’ journeys to work easier. We want our employees to enjoy working for us and we invest in training and development to support and develop rewarding careers.
Commissions written content for print, digital and social media to ensure consistency across all channels and optimal reader engagement. Develop an influencer network (bloggers and celebrities) to extend our engagement and reach.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Commission commercial native features and advertorials for all platforms
- Edit and rewrite copy for digital, print and social media channels
- Take ownership of the lifestyle content offering – including fashion, beauty and food
- Attend brainstorms and put forward ideas
- Develop the freelance network in conjunction with the Special Projects Editor
- Build an influencer network: bloggers and celebrities that we can commission as contributors
- Liaise with and manage freelancers when required
- Keep abreast of competitor activity
- Proven experience of commissioning and creating print, digital and social content in the fashion and lifestyle category
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with tight, multiple deadlines and project management
- Good under pressure and able to work quickly and accurately
- Able to work within set brand guidelines
- Good working knowledge of SEO
- Understanding of the Evening Standard / Indpendent audience
- Good commercial acumen
- Good team player
- Good communicator
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND A COVERING LETTER AND CV TO – firstname.lastname@example.org